Dating for rock music lovers

Festivals were another topic we were eager to explore.Nearly two-thirds of singles, (66%), said that camping at a music festival would be an experience they’d enjoy sharing with their partner.

We surveyed 600 Canadian singles, many of whom are fully fledged music lovers, to get the insights on music, dating, and all that jazz.Bringing people together is easy but bringing the right people together can be slightly more challenging hence this site is built on award winning dating platform which has been tried, tested and found to be robust and effective at matchmaking.We also have facilities in our dating environment makes the dating process fun. We look forward to helping you find your rock chick and if you are a woman, your rock star!It’s official; Canada is a nation of music lovers, and playing tunes is the way to melt Canadian hearts!Elite Singles’ most recent study found that 58% of Canadians say they have an above-average interest in music, with 63% revealing they listen to music multiple times a day.Browse listings of Female members here at Music Dating Service that are tagged with Rock.Talking to other members who have similar interests is a great way to find things to do once you are dating. Second place went to British legend David Bowie, with the illustrious rocker and space oddity bagging 21% of the vote.Third spot (20%) went to actor/singer Lenny Kravitz, who edged out legendary lotharios like Mick Jagger (in 4th place) to claim a spot in the top 3.Nevertheless, it appears that Canadian men were more partial to the idea than their female counterparts: 71% of men think that the idea of dancing in muddy fields and sleeping in tents is romantic, while only 58% of Canadian women agree. Believe it or not, a huge 82% of the people we surveyed said they’d find it romantic if their partner sang to them (though the remaining 18% said it would end in sheer embarrassment).If you don't have the pipes, picking up an instrument can also be charming: 46% said their attraction to someone would increase if they learned their crush played a musical instrument.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

One thought on “dating for rock music lovers”